The Institut’s curriculum includes general and advanced courses in French language, literature, and theater studies.
Students also attend a series of lectures given by visiting speakers and are expected to participate in supplementary discussions.
Each student must enroll in two courses, for a total of two units of academic credit. Attendance at all class meetings is required. Courses are organized so as to include student participation in classroom discussion.
The student who wishes to transfer credits should make the necessary arrangements with the appropriate officer of his/her own college or university.
- French A 262 Études Queer/Contextes Francophones - Read more
- French A 263 Méditerranée : Migrations et identités - Read more
- French A 201 Penser les objets. Grammaire avancée et introduction à l’analyse littéraire - Read more
- FREN A 208 Le travail théâtral : du rire au dire - Read more
NOTE: Courses on the 300/500-level are accessible to graduate students and to selected undergraduates.
- French A 380/580 Le “Polar” dans tous ses états - Read more
- French A 360/560 Théâtres francophones caribéens et africains - Read more
- French A 373/573 Information et fiction : liaisons dangereuses, liaisons précieuses ? - Read more