- April 1: deadline to submit application (new applications will be accepted until May 1st).
- April 11: information session (see details in “The program at a glance”).
- April 12: Email Ms. Lisa Kolonay at firstname.lastname@example.org your decision to take classes online or to withdraw your application.
- April 16: acceptance email sent and scholarships awarded. Course pre-registration will begin shortly thereafter.
- April 30: deadline to officially commit to participation.
- June 7: first day of classes,
- July 16: last day of class.
*A detailed calendar of socio-cultural and academic events will be sent to program participants late May.